Mat-Su Skin Deep Thermal Imaging
Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging is a non-invasive diagnostic system to detect problems in the body. Thermal Imaging can also provide information about a patient’s response to treatment. It is the only accurate way to see inflammation in our body.
- Thermography can detect disease and injury by revealing the thermal abnormalities present in the body.
- Can assess pain and pathology anywhere on the body and is very helpful in monitoring therapy.
- No radiation – 100% safe for everyone
- Non-invasive, no injections
- Offers privacy – no bodily contact
is a test of physiology-looking for changes. Early detection is aimed at prevention and if early changes are detected then we have an opportunity to intervene and change the outcome.No radiation, Painless, No contact. All reports are interpreted by a Medical Doctor. FDA Registered.
• Breast or 1 region(head, abdomen, arms, legs or chest) – $175
• 3 Month follow up (for breast and anyone receiving treatments
such as acupuncture, chiropractic or physical therapy) – $150
• 2 regions or half body – $325
• Full body – $450
Ask About Buddy Discounts