Mat-Su Skin Deep Thermal Imaging
Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging is a non-invasive diagnostic system to detect problems in the body. Thermal Imaging can also provide information about a patient’s response to treatment. It is the only accurate way to see inflammation in our body.
- Thermography can detect disease and injury by revealing the thermal abnormalities present in the body.
- Can assess pain and pathology anywhere on the body and is very helpful in monitoring therapy.
- No radiation – 100% safe for everyone
- Non-invasive, no injections
- Offers privacy – no bodily contact